The 2020 UTAR Outbound Student Exchange Programme is now open for application! The programme allows you to go on exchange at Mokwon University in South Korea for one trimester.
Eligibility: UTAR full-time undergraduate students who have completed at least two trimesters with 2.5 CGPA or above
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
Programme Duration: One Trimester August 2020 - December 2020 (OR) November 2020 – February 2021
Accommodation: Limited number of free accommodation is provided
1. Download the Preliminary Application Form.
2. Interested students should submit hard copies of all UTAR transcripts certified by respective Faculty General Office and the completed document and send to Division of Community and International Networking (DCInterNet) before the application deadline.
3. Fill out the form by typing text into the appropriate areas.
4. All submitted documents will not be returned.
5. A notification email will be sent to selected students by 13th March 2020.
Please find attached poster for further details.
For details, please contact:
Division of Community and International Networking
Kampar Campus (F101C)
Tel: 05-468 8888 Ext: 2538
Sungai Long Campus (KB1007)
Tel: 03-9086 0288 Ext: 135/136/137/138